- Leadership: Leading expansion of critical business applications to facilitate global company growth
- Technology: Cloud strategy, Business Intelligence, Oracle ERP, Operations and cost-effective strategies for growth and global acquisition assimilation.
- Organizational Skills: Governance and Investment portfolios for program management. Technology team assessments. Global application governance formulation to manage competing regional and enterprise demands and priorities resulting in well-defined roadmaps and predictable release schedules.
- Problem Solving: Integration, deployments and conversions techniques to increase the velocity of integrations & quicker contribution to revenue.
- Decision Making: Executive investment decision frameworks for PPM capability. Centralized PMO formulation for consistent project delivery resulting in a business decision-making framework to align on the most important initiatives for the organization.
- Negotiating: High-dollar enterprise license orchestration and agreements resulting in significant expense savings and predictable support costs.
- Customer/Partner Relationships: Improve business performance by providing Sales and Marketing with systems to enable increases in qualified leads and reduced sales cycles while keeping pace with rapid enterprise growth. Facilitated single view of customer across LOBs to uncover cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- International: Managed the global roll-out and adoption of the Oracle eBusiness Suite ERP to domestic markets and countries in Asia, EMEA and Latin America. Leverage effective multi-sourcing strategies to reduce implementation costs.